NTRB staff handbook
Copyright Aurora Project.
Developed to introduce new staff to native title and prepare them for working at an NTRB.
The handbook contains information on:
- the responsibilities,functions and typical staff roles at an NTRBs
- native title, the claims process and agreement making
- intercultural communication
- tips about writing in plain English
- health and safety information and other resources.
The handbook is designed to allow NTRBs to incorporate their own resources, procedures and processes.
Email the training & PD team for more information.
Performance evaluation and learning (PEL)
Developed to assist NTRBs to implement a formal process of communication and feedback between staff and their managers about work performance.
- a useful structure to plan work, linking work objectives to values and the operational plan
- expectations about individual staff performance
- constructive feedback on work performance, identifying any problems or workload issues
- opportunities for personal development
- an objective basis to recognise and reward performance.
Contact the training and PD team at Aurora to order a CD of this resource.
Depending on approval from FaHCSIA, Aurora can arrange coaches for CEOs to assist them in their role. Email the training and PD team for more information.
Due to technical updates, this site is unavailable until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.
A password protected website has been developed for all staff currently working for NTRBs.
On the website you will find:
- NTRB Staff Profiles - allowing you to locate staff working at NTRBs with particular skills and knowledge that could assist you with your work, and to build a network of colleagues willing to share their native title experience. You can upload, change or remove information on your profile yourself at any time.
- Resources - articles, tools, templates and useful links to assist you with your work.
Accessing the website
Once you are registered you can login to NTRB Community with your username and password.
Email Darren Cabot for more information or to register.
NTRB legal staff can access the Lawlex legal update service free of charge.
The Lawlex service provides:
- tracking legislation and amendments
- legislative history
- judicial appointments
- gazette reference notices
- court updates, etc.
Email Darren Cabot for more information.
NTRBs can access bulk insurance through AON Risk. Email the training and PD team for for more information.