Who is the website for?
- Year 10, 11 and 12 Indigenous high school students across Australia and prospective mature age students
- Indigenous students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- parents and carers of Indigenous students
- career advisers and guidance counsellors who work with secondary and tertiary level Indigenous students.
What is on the website?
- over 8,000 funding opportunities
- links to relevant government and other sites (ABSTUDY, ATO, www.myfuture.edu.au)
- monthly e-newsletters
- information on how to prepare scholarship applications
- testimonials (including video content)
- an honour board of past scholarship recipients (including video content)
- information on alternative entry schemes and bridging and enabling courses
- in addition to a comprehensive 'like for like' search of all scholarship opportunities, the website will answer some frequently asked questions:
- why go to university?
- is university for me?
- how do I apply?
- what entry qualifications do I need?
- are there any bridging courses available?
- what have others achieved by going to university?
Jointly funded by the Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education.