What does an Aurora Host do?
An Aurora Host organisation:
- shares Aurora's commitment to assisting Indigenous communities and the broader Indigenous sector
- can be located anywhere in Australia
- should aim to provide interns with tasks related to their background and/or aspirations
- must provide adequate supervision and support for interns
- may like to consider, where funding is available, assisting interns with a weekly stipend, airfares and/or accommodation costs
- be prepared to complete a brief feedback questionnaire at the completion of each internship round
- be prepared to sign off on the intern's article at the conclusion of the placement, which will be published on campus.
- is required to complete the Terms and Conditions for Aurora host organisations before interns can be proposed by the Placements team.